75 Victoria Street Flemington
From Public Record Office Victoria
75 Victoria Street Flemington is associated with 75 Victoria Street Flemington located at these coordinates -37.78624, 144.934473
| 75 Victoria Street Flemington is the most substantial property left in the street from the Victorian era. It is an elevated timber dwelling originally of six rooms with adjoining land. In 1887 it was owned and occupied by Henry Spence jnr who was a tanner. He retained ownership of the property and lived there for some significant number of years until renting it to Charles & Margaret Bradley in 1903 and William Lang and his wife Sarah Jane around 1905. Henry Spence and his son Henry jnr owned several residential properties in the area as well as a Tannery in Hornsey Street, Flemington. Horsney Street later became known as Hornsby Street.
For more of the story, read the biography of Henry Spence
|PROV, VPRS 5708/P4 Unit 2|
|Agency VA - 511 (City of Melbourne and Borough of Flemington and Kensington)|
|Record Type:||Rate Payment Ledger|
|victoria street, flemington, henry spence, henry spence jnr, william lang|
Facts about "75 Victoria Street Flemington"